5.22.2008

Every Day In May - Day Twenty-Two

Okay, twenty-two days and counting... This is where this gets tricky. I've got a four day weekend from work and I hope I don't get sidetracked and miss a day. I'm so close to finishing out the month with a perfect score.

I know I've said this elsewhere already, but I'm really overwhelmed by all the love I felt for my birthday this year. Seriously. I know I whined that I wanted to feel the love, but in no way was I prepared for it. I'm the luckiest boy in the world. And the love hasn't stopped all week. Today was particularly special. I got a couple of presents in the mail and I got a really amazing email from a friend today (yes, you Diane). I'm glad my birthday only comes once a year. I don't know if I could handle this every day. LOL.

Because I'm such white trash, I squealed with glee last night when I read that VH-1 is bringing back Charm School, only this time with Sharon Osborne as the mentor to the Rock Of Love (both seasons) girls. I can't wait for this to start. But in the meantime, I have I Love Money (featuring Rock of Love girls, Flavor of Love girls and I Love New York guys) all making fools of themselves for cash. Hot diggity dog.

1 comment:

Were Mean Because Youre Stupid said...

White trash powers activate! Sharon Osborne and the Rock of love girls may the the best thing EVER!

Nessa
XO