5.19.2008

Every Day In May - Day Nineteen

My night isn't going exactly as I had planned. By now I wanted to be laying in bed reading, but instead I'm on the computer. Got home early from work, played online for a little bit, threw a load of laundry in and figured I'd get off the computer pretty early. And I did. I asked Ken if he wanted to go to the mall to walk for a little bit. I was very surprised when he said yes. You see, I had planned on walking home from work tonight, but when I left the building, I realized it was FREEZING out. Too cold to walk. But I needed to do something a little active. So that walk threw my whole night off. I still need to write a birthday and a sympathy card, put the laundry away and then I can read. And I guess I'm not watching TV tonight either. Bah.

No comments: