5.14.2008

Every Day In May - Day Fourteen

Damn, I'm feeling poopy. I need someone to hit me upside the head or something, because I'm really getting sick of it. Sometimes, at least in my opinion, it feels good to feel bad. I know it sounds fucked, but it helps for me to put everything in perspective. You don't feel the highs without feeling the lows. That kind of shit.

Anyway, I was talking with a friend today about how I've been feeling like crap for a while now. I don't have any idea why or what's brought it on, but I haven't been feeling myself. And it's getting tired. Everything at home is great. Work is mostly the same (though I'm kind of training someone now and I hate that). The only thing that's any bit out of the ordinary is my sleep patterns. I'm not sleeping as much as I'd like and I do know the cause of that. The cats. They've both taken to sleeping with us and I love it. I absolutely adore it. Puss Patrell would never sleep with us at night. She'd come in and lay with me for a while, but then she'd leave. Ollie has been a consistent bed sleeper since we've had him and Lucy has just started sleeping with us on a regular basis. Ollie, being the jealous little fucker that he is, usually decides somewhere in the middle of the night that he wants to sleep where Lucy is and he attacks her. They fight, she leaves and he goes back to sleep. The fight usually takes place on me. Which is so fucking joyful. FINGER! And did I mention that the cats sleep with me and not Ken. They make it a point of sleeping on me or as far up against me as possible. They mostly avoid Ken. He likes it and so do I.

I don't have an ending for this post. I just wanted to complain and I did. I feel a little better now. Off to bed!

No comments: