5.10.2008

Every Day In May - Day Ten

Almost shut the computer down without posting something here first. That would have been bad.

Not much to report. Holly inspired me today to do something I haven't done in quite a while. She's been making it a habit, it seems, of going beyond the call of duty in the walking department. She's been known to do up to 11 miles in a day. Bitch. So I was out for my walk this morning. I usually do between 3 1/2 and 4 miles, depending on my mood and the route I take. I was doing the 4 mile one today. About about 3 1/2 miles, I realized I wasn't the slightest bit tired, so instead of finishing up, I turned around and back tracked my route, adding a different street to walk down here and there. All told, I did about 7 1/2 miles today. I felt really good about it. I hope it was enough to counteract the big plate of deep fried seafood I had for dinner tonight. We'll see tomorrow morning, won't we?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Man, you skinny people chap my ass. I can do 1.36 miles in 40 minutes, but after that my back starts hurting and I need to sit down for awhile.