9.09.2007

Okay Bitches

It's 5:20 am. I'm up. I'm showered. I'm packed. I'm syncing my iPod. I'm ready to leave.

Oh, and did I mention I'm tired. Knowing I had to get up so early messed me up. I had weird vivid dreams (in one, I realized that I was supposed to be at work today but forgot to go in. In another, I dreamed I missed an email from Michael about lunch and missed it) and I kept waking up all night long convinced I missed the alarm. I can nap on the plane after Pod Is My Copilot, though.

And I weighed in. I'm at 226 this morning. As long as I put on less than 10 pounds on vacation, I'll be thrilled. We've got free dining for this vacation as an incentive to bring people to the parks during the low season. What that means is we get a free counter service (usually something like a burger, fries, soda and dessert) and a free sit down service (appetizer, entree, dessert and beverage at any restaurant at Disney, no matter what the price... tip included) and a snack (ice cream!!!!). I guess if I come home not gaining 10 pounds, it was a failure. :-)

No comments: