3.25.2007

Walk This Way

The houseguests are gone, the house is clean and I've got the rest of the afternoon to do nothing. Sort of. When they left, I went out for a walk. I decided to see how long it would take me to walk to the comic shop. I haven't been there in quite a while, and I've never walked there before. I figured it would take about a half an hour to get there. I was wrong. It's only a 20 minute walk. Not too shabby. I really needed to get out and walk. I ate a little too much this weekend. To be fair, I ate way less than I would normally when we have company, but I still overdid it. It was reflected on the scale this morning. Um, what I was getting at was when I went out, I asked Ken to put the laundry in the washer and I'd finish it up when I got home. So I need to fold and put away the laundry and then the rest of the afternoon is mine. Which isn't very long since it's almost 3:30. But I'll grab a stack of comics, sit down to read, fall asleep and then wake up all disoriented. My idea of a perfect, overcast Sunday afternoon.

No comments: