3.13.2007

Idol Thoughts

So I'm watching American Idol tonight. It's the first night of the with the Top 12 finalists. About half way through the show Phil Stacey came on to perform. Phil has bothered me since the season started. I don't know what it is about him. He's got an okay voice, I guess, but there's just something about him that rubs me the wrong way. During his performance tonight, it dawned on me what annoys me about him. He has a very, very, very strong resemblence to a comic book character named the Puppet Master. Puppet Master is one of the Fantastic Four's villains. For some reason I can't manage to import the pictures I want to into this post. So here are links to the pictures, which doesn't have quite the effect.

Phil vs. Puppet Master

I need to read up more on uploading pictures and stuff.

No comments: