3.27.2007

This And That

I need to take a new picture for my profile. I found this one on the computer the other night and I like it, but I've lost almost 50 pounds since it was taken. I can see the difference in my face. It's soooo round there and it's so much less so now. I'll get around to it soon.

It was 60 degrees today and I decided to do something I haven't tried before. I walked home from work. I wasn't sure how far the walk was going to be, so I googled it before I left work. It was only 3 1/2 miles. I figured it would take about an hour to walk it. I timed it and it took exactly 1 hour. To the minute. The beginning of the walk was the worst because the first 1/4 of the trip was uphill. Now that I've done it, I know it's a piece of cake. I need to try it more often. I'd like to say at least once a week, but I know that's not going to happen.

Ken's mother is coming tomorrow night. She's flying out to Texas on Thursday morning, so she's crashing here. We live 10 minutes from the airport and she lives about 45 minutes away from here. What's awesome is she'll most likely take us out to dinner tomorrow night. Yummy.

And I hit the lottery for some more money. Won a couple of Take Five tickets and I won $18.50 on one of them. Tammy at work was so jealous that she bought a ticket and made me touch it so that some of my luck would bleed out on it. We'll see tomorrow.

No comments: