11.27.2008

November Challenge - Day Twenty-Seven

Curse you, (F)reddy, for pointing me towards another blog which has something for me to steal. So, without further ado, stolen freshly from Blair's Corner:

Grab a piece of paper quickly. Oh, and a pen or pencil too. Don't think about it. Go on. Now, without even looking at your watch or being distracted by anything else that might be going on in your world at this very moment, write down 25 things you are thankful for. Go on. Start writing. 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on. Don't stop. All the way to 25! Here I go:

1. Ken. You've given me gray hair and driven me batshit crazy for going on 15 years, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

2. Ollie & Lucy. I couldn't have asked for a pair of my loving babies than you.

3. I'm thankful for all the people I got to meet face to face this year. And I'm thankful for the friendships I have with each and every one of you.

4. I'm thankful for my friends I've yet to have face time with, but will someday.

5. Overtime.

6. Being out of retail, especially this time of year.

7. Sugar-free, fat-free chocolate pudding.




8. That I have a good, competent dentist that I genuinely like.

9. Geoff Johns

10. My fierce and chic size 34 waist.

11. The ability to carry 17,000 random songs with me wherever I go.

12. I'm thankful that there's a chance the USA will no longer look like the biggest douchebag country in the world again (starting January 20).

13. That skanks and hoes continually entertain me week in and week out on the reality shows I love so.

14. That my parents like my husband more than they like me.

15. That Tina Turner still puts out music (even though the two new songs she gave us this year were really not up to par, if you ask me)

16. Converse All-Stars

17. That I find it easier to express my feelings now to people than ever before in my life.

18. Betty White

19. That the internet has given me the chance to reconnect with so many people I've lost touch with over the years

20. I'm thankful for music in general. I can't imagine how unbearable life would be without it.

21. That I know I have so much to learn about myself and I'm not afraid to do that.

22. That my willpower has grown exponentially over the last couple of years to levels previously unknown

23. That we're inching closer to the day that I can make my relationship with valid in the eyes of the law

24. Dark Chocolate

25. That the challenge was to only come up with 25 things because this is hard.

2 comments:

(F)redddy said...

#26: Medication being available of obsessive compulsive disorder.

I heart you hard.

Fairy Princess Holly said...

You know what's funny?? I just blogged 10 things I'm thankful for BEFORE I read your or Freddy's blogs! Sharing a brain again? Me thinks so!