11.13.2008

November Challenge - Day Thirteen

I found a new thing to obsess over. For the iPhone, I found a free application called Livestrong Calorie Counter. I've only had it for a couple days, but I'm already obsessed with it. Not only can I use it to count calories every day, I can also input my daily weight and it will create a nifty chart for me to see my progress. I'm loving this because I feel that I'm starting to lose track of what I'm eating and by inputting everything on a daily basis, I can refocus on my diet and give me that little push I want to keep my weight where I want it. The other day, the first day I used the counter, someone put a bowlful of leftover Halloween candy out. I noticed it while walking through the office, stopped for a Peanut Butter Cup (my favorite) and brought it back to my desk. I decided to input it before eating it and when I looked it up, I realized I didn't need it. At least not yet. Not on the first day of tracking calories. So I threw it into my desk for a day when I'm not going to give a fuck and really need it. That day could even be tomorrow for all I know. I noticed that I still have about 600 calories to eat for the day. I don't know what I should eat. My insides are screaming for candy, but I shouldn't. I need to go raid the kitchen and see what's tasty. I'm afraid there isn't much down there in the way of crap, something I really want.

2 comments:

(F)redddy said...

I'll keep posting pics of my meals and you can keep track of mine for me too???

Fairy Princess Holly said...

3 words. Best. Application. Ever!!