4.30.2008

WeDnEsDaY


So I'm sitting here at work, minding my own business, but in a foul, foul mood.  I'm going through the list of retirees, trying to determine who is available for a certain post-death benefit when the system crashes.  It's been a long time since we've had any sort of system crash.  I have to tell you, it's really helped turn this crappy mood of mine around.  The system went down about a half hour before lunch, so I spent that time chit chatting with some of my co-workers.  I just finished lunch up, which is always a happy time in my world, and now I'm waiting for the system to come back up.  There's no timeframe for this, which is fine by me.  I do have a few things on my desk that don't require the system, but I'll be damned if I work on them.  I need the break.  LOL!

I brought in a new book to read during my lunch breaks today.  Shazam Family Archives Volume 1.  The book I was reading, Legion of Super-Heroes: An Eye For An Eye, I finished up at lunch today and I hate the idea of not having anything to read during my lunch breaks.  Once I post this, I'm going to start reading my new book.  Yay me and yay for system outages!

(Oh, and for the record, I was only interrupted once during the composition of this posting.  Can't people see I'm doing something I'm not supposed to be doing and need to be left alone?  Of course not.)

No comments: