4.28.2008

Podcasts

I got up this morning, jumped in the shower, got dressed and then went to sync my iPod. It's a daily ritual. You see, I need to have a fresh set of podcasts to get me through my morning. But when I went to sync my iPod this morning, it was a bit overwhelming. I had 14 new shows to listen to. FOURTEEN! Arrgghh! This is far from a perfect day. A perfect day gives me just enough to get me to lunch. From lunch on, music takes the place of shows. But not today. I didn't even get to finish all the podcasts. I think I got through 11 of them. One I can't listen to yet (it's a Doctor Who commentary on the new episode, but I haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet), the others I'll listen to tomorrow. Along with whatever else downloads tonight.

I did get to listen to my friend Melanie's new podcast this morning. All I have to say about it is I fucking hate her! If you were to tell me that this was her very first show, I would have laughed at you. It sounded like she's been doing this for years. What a way to get your show off the ground. (Mel, I will call the listener line this week. It's not programmed into the phone yet....) Check it out.

And this has nothing to do with anything, but these are three of my favorite comic book covers featuring Adam Strange.





1 comment:

Melanie said...

Thank you, pumpkin! Somehow I suspect you've being too kind, but I'll take it!

1) I am a whiz with editing in GarageBand. Believe me, I cut out a lot of my stammering and random babble.

2) It helps to have a friend to play off of, and Jerry is a lot of fun. We already have a bit of music for a new segment!