12.15.2007

Lazy Saturday (Kinda)

I've really been enjoying my Saturday. I've done a whole lot, but it doesn't feel like it. In a good way, though. I got up really freakin' early today (6:15) because I needed to go walking. I usually go on Sunday, but we're getting a storm tonight and I won't be able to go in the morning. So I did it today. Got to the mall at 6:45, not realizing it opened at 7 a.m. today. But the number of shoppers was minimal and I got an hour in. It's .3 miles from one end of the mall to the other and I walked 10 lengths. Right after I hit the grocery store. I figured that since I was already out, I might as well just get it done. I was home and online before 9 this morning with most everything I needed to do done for the day.

After I showered, I climbed back into bed and caught up on almost all my tv viewing. I find that I'm losing interest in tv and I've been letting shows pile up. My dvd was 52% full. Now there's just one show left (Pushing Daisies) and I'll get to that this weekend.

I then decided to go out for a little bit. I went to see Sharon at the store and hung out for about an hour, talking to her in between her helping customers. I have to tell you, it made me realize how bad I had it when I worked retail. I'm so not used to how bad people smell and how needy they are, not to mention stupid. Leaving retail was the greatest thing I could have ever done.

It's only 3:30 and I've got most of Saturday with not a lot to do. How awesome is that?

1 comment:

Nessa said...

that's pretty awesome. :)