6.20.2007

Wednesday

I've been in a funk all week. Sunday night I could not get comfortable to save me life. I tossed and turned all night and woke up exhausted. I feel like I'm sleep deprived right now, desperately trying to catch up on what I missed on Sunday night. Add to that the fact that I've been a day off all week. Monday felt like Tuesday. Tuesday felt like Wednesday. Today, I've been convinced, was Thursday. I'm really off track and it's really bringing me down. I should go to bed early tonight, but Top Chef is on and I'll watch that before bed.

Quite by accident tonight I discovered my friend Dane has a new blog. It's called Fizzy Sweet Stuff and I think you should check it out. It's the frilly alternative to her All Eyes & Ears. Both links are to the right in my Blogs I Like section.

No comments: