6.06.2007

Sam Brown

I don't know what made me search out Sam Brown on YouTube, but I found the video for "Stop", a song I absolutely adore. If I remember correctly, this album came out in late 1988 or early 1989 and I was living in Kingston, NY. I'd heard the song on WDST probably and had to have the album. I have very distinct memories of listening to this in my piece of shit Granada (which even though it was a piece of shit, when it ran, it ran good.) I finally upgraded my cassette of this album to cd about two years ago.

1 comment:

abigail said...

Hi Nice Blog . AtFree online bingo cash site is seen as socially acceptable even though it is technically gambling. From the point of view of many players it is not seen as gambling at all but rather as more of a social gathering online that just happens to have bingo as the catalyst for a common interest.