6.11.2007

Lost


Every once in a while I get some misdirected mail in my mailbox. It's usually for a neighbor up the street or occasionally for someone with a similar address to mine, but not the same street. On Friday I got the oddest bit of misdirected mail ever. It was mailed from Florida and is supposed to make it's way to England. How it ended up here is beyond me. The only similarities between the address on the envelope and my address are the house number and the first letter of the street name. Otherwise, there's nothing that matches. It's just odd, I tell you.

2 comments:

Tony Z™ said...

I get the wrong mail, too. The weird thing is is: it's almost always for the same person, her name is Karen something. And her address isn't even really similar to mine, it may start with a 3.

It's almost like the mailman doesn't know where her address is and can't be bothered to figure it out...

Walt said...

I blame you.