3.05.2008

Wednesday Ups and Downs

The busride home was weird tonight, though not as weird as the other day. The guy in the seat in front of me was asleep. Completely asleep. At one point, the bus drive got up and woke him up, and the guy didn't awaken easily. Fucked up. Another passenger was trying to give bibles away. His first batch he got rid of easily, but a little later during the ride, with new people on board, no one would take one. Who the fuck gets on the bus with a bag full of bibles and gives them away. I was sitting too far away from him to be offered one. If he tried to give me one, I was going to tell him I don't read fiction.

My foot is feeling so much better after this week's shot. I really hope I'm not jinxing it by saying so. I've been in pain for the last two weeks. I mention it to the doctor this week and he said to wait and see. It's not 100% yet, but it's 1000 times better than it was on Monday morning. This is a good sign. I have two more shots to go and I'm hoping they go as well as this week.

Got home from work to find two things waiting for me. The bad -- got a letter from NY State saying I didn't fill my taxes out correctly and my refund is half of what I was expecting. I'm pissed off. The other thing was a box from Candy, a fan of the podcast. She sent this amazing box of candy. I'm thrilled and humbled. Ken dove right into the box and starting chowing. MY CANDY! What a bastard. And all I'm going to hear is how fat he is. Well, if he left MY CANDY alone, maybe he wouldn't be so fat, right? LOL. I need to mail off a thank you card to Candy asap. I sent one out to Diane, who sent my first box of goodness a week or so back. Who knew the shit sammy of a podcast we do actually has fans?

I need to not play on the computer tonight. Last night's attempt at doing the podcast resulted in us being online way longer than anticipated. Tech problems will do that to you. I need to do something fun instead. Laundry. Ugh.

No comments: