3.30.2008

Sunday Weigh In

Weighed in at 199 again this week. Two weeks in a row. My scale measures down to the 1/10 of a pound and I was up a half pound from last week, but it was still in the 199 range, so 199 it is. In the last two weeks, I'm up 1.0 pounds. If I stuck to my "fries no more than once a week" rule, I probably would have seen a better number, but I'm not complaining. Three weeks in a row below 200. Yay me.

I had Ken take a couple pictures of me today. I've been using a particular picture as motivation for me to keep from being a big fatty again. It was taken at the beginning of my diet. Once I lost the first 50 pounds, I had Ken take a picture of me in the same shirt. Now that I've just passed the 100 pound mark, it was time for an update. So first, here's the original before and after:

Now it's a picture from this morning:

Now I know what you must be saying to yourself... "That shirt looks the same, but it looks like it fits. Did he run out and buy a new one in a smaller size?" Well, the answer is no. I just had the shirt pinned in the back so it didn't look enormous on me. See the next picture please.

It's a little big on me now, I think you would agree.

We went out for a drive this afternoon. I didn't feel like being cooped up all day at home (which is really unlike me.) I brought the camera and intended on taking a lot of pictures, but I didn't really take too many. I'm just going to post one or two more of me, because, well, it's my blog and I'm adorable. Here's me in the car with a stick o' carb.

And then, finally, a picture of me and Carol. We stopped by where she's working to say "hey."

Now I'm about to cook start dinner. A listener of the podcast sent in his recipe for Mac N' Cheese and I'm going to make that. I haven't had Mac N' Cheese in longer than I can remember, so it's going to be my treat to myself.

15 comments:

Nessa said...

Holy cow walt! You look amazing! :D! Derek said "He's a skinny shit!" You are so amazing :)

Melanie said...

My darling, you were adorable at the Memorial Gala, but now you are simply smokin' hot and Ken had better buy a shotgun. You go, baby boy!

Melanie said...

And honey, if I haven't mentioned it recently, you're my hero. Seriously. I even said it on my exercise blog, so there. :-D

Queen Liz said...

Holy shit Walt! Good for you. You look GREAT!

Nicole said...

I just wanted another place to tell you how AWESOME you look. <3

Walt said...

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. So, who wants to do me first?

Nessa said...

me!!! ME!!! haha Walt, I love you!

Alex said...

YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT IT'S UNREAL!

I don't even believe it's you, but I haven't seen you since like 2006 :( Can we hang out before I have to grow up?

Melanie said...

Now just hold ON there, missy Nessa! I knew him first, so I get first dibs on the new and improved Walt. Plus, I know how to distract Ken.

Walt, pumpkin, should I wear my Minnie Mouse costume or the Belle ballgown?

erik98122 said...

WOW!!! You are looking great!! I'm so proud of you!!! Your a skinny bitch!

xoxox
e

Southern Boy said...

Good god! Way to go!!!

Michael in Stuttgart said...

Wow - how did you do that? Amazing - congratulations dear. You are my hero!

diane said...

you look wonderful...keep up the great work.

xo diane

David-That Blue Jeans Guy-Byrd said...

Wow! Congratulations, Walt! I'm impressed with your progress. Keep up the good work, and keep us posted. I did give you a shoutout on my show, so you may get some other people admiring your amazing transformation.

Take care!

Walt said...

You all are making me blush (or did I just get way too much sun this weekend and it's actually sunburn?)

David, I heard the shout out on your show over the weekend. Good luck to you. First five pounds are the easiest. Now you get to bust your hump for the rest. :-)