1.26.2008

We're Still Mean

Okay, so we taped the first episode of our podcast this afternoon and I figured I could go and not have to think about it for a day or so, but the amazing Nessa got it all edited and posted all in the same day. If you want to download the first episode, you can follow this link to get it:

http://weremeancauseyourestupid.libsyn.com/

We should be available on iTunes soon, but the libsyn site is where you can get it for now. I don't know if I want listen to it. I'm scared to death. I'm assured that it came out way better than any of us thought it would, which is nice, but still... I HATE the sound of my own voice. Give it a listen and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Walt, you actually sounded awesome. I had to listen to it like 7 times. It wasn't bad.