1.09.2008

Random Songs

Time to play the Random Song game. I've been a busy boy trying to get my music library uploaded to my new computer. I've got about 22,000 songs uploaded so far. So here are the first ten songs that come up (hopefully nothing embarrassing will show...)

"How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)" by Marvin Gaye
"Missing" by Everything But The Girl
"Total Control" by the Motels
"The Fourth Man In The Fire" by Johnny Cash
"Liza (All the Clouds'll Roll Away)" By Judy Garland
"Lotta Love" by Nicolette Larson
"The Letter" by Kristen Hersh
"Make It With You" by Dusty Springfield
"The Most Beautiful Girl In The World" by Prince
"Talking Old Soldiers" by Elton John

Play the game. Tell me the next ten songs that come up on your iPod or in iTunes. It's fun.

2 comments:

Fairy Princess Holly said...

"Soul Meets Body" by Death Cab for Cutie
"These are Days" by 10,000 Maniacs
"Control the Flame" by The Lightening Seeds
"Don't Speak" by No Doubt
"Why Can't I" by Liz Phair
"What's The Matter Here?" by 10,000 Maniacs
"Vertigo" by U2
"Ave Maria" by Chris Cornell & Eleven
"Lullaby" by The Dixie Chics
"Once In a Lifetime" by Talking Heads

That is kinda fun. I can't wait to see what everybody writes.

Alex said...

"Who Decies" by Nevermore
"Hungry Heart" by Bruce Springsteen
"Lammoth" by Blind Guardian
"Earth Angel" by The Penguins
"Blood Brothers" by Iron Maiden
"Crush" by Dave Matthews Band
"Losing my Religion" by R.E.M.
"Under Control" by The Strokes
"Day After Day" by The Pretenders
"Dizzy Miss Lizzy" by The Beatles