1.12.2008

Making Progress

I've been busy today. I'm feeling pretty accomplished and it's only 2:30. Slept in until about 9:30, which is pretty late for me. Got up, fed the cats and then went right back to trying to get my cds uploaded to iTunes. Worked on that for a little while then realized that if I didn't motivate right then and there, nothing was going to get done today. Ken went in to work today so he was out of my hair and I could clean. We've really let the house go to hell since before the holidays. So much going on and then when it stopped, so did we. I don't think the house has been cleaned in a couple of weeks. Downstairs is clean now, all the Christmas stuff is packed away, the dishes are done, the laundry is done... everything. Upstairs is another story, though. The bedroom isn't too, too bad. I won't touch Ken's office. Mine is still not back in order after getting the new desk last weekend....

... which reminds me. I'm PISSED off. We went to Ikea last Saturday. We probably should have put the trip off until this weekend because Ken was sick, but we went anyway. If we waited until today, we not only would have gotten to see the freak that's living there this week, but Lisa Loeb is stopping by to play an impromptu concert. Can you freakin' believe that? I'm missing one of my BFFs.

In Conspiracy Theorist news, yesterday C.T. asked me if I read (whatever the name of the Afghanistan writing is). I tried not to roll my eyes when I said that I didn't. He then help up what he told me was Osama Bin Laden's death certificate. He died in 2001, but the US Government is keeping him "alive." And it's true, because he printed it off the internet. Hmmmm, I wonder if Osama is one of the 12 people Hilary Clinton had killed. I should ask him.

1 comment:

Fairy Princess Holly said...

Isn't Lisa Loeb one of your roommates?? I can't believe she didn't mention all this impromptu concert business to you. :)

Nick and I have a clean house since we had company last weekend...and the Christmas shit came down today. I'm so happy!