1.01.2008

January First

First post of the year. Woo Hoo. I'm very confused. It's my last day off before work starts up again and I've got a lot that I want to do, and I'm overwhelmed by it. I've been playing on the computer most of the day so far, but i don't want to be on it for much longer. I got a couple of dvds for Christmas and I want to start watching them, but I also have ten new podcasts that I want to listen to, a pile of comics that haven't been read yet..... I don't know what to do. I'm only playing online for another ten minutes. That's when I'm going to start cooking a late lunch/early dinner. But do I go watch movies or do I read comics or do I listen to podcasts? I might put a movie in and work on my jigsaw puzzle. Then after dinner, maybe I'll play online for a little bit until the Fattest Loser starts. I'm not ready for new tv shows yet. At some point later tonight, I'm going to have to go out and shovel the driveway again. Ugh. I want it to be 8:30 this morning again.

No comments: