1.08.2017

003 Lone Ranger Vol 02: Lines Not Crossed


Last year when I was in Austin, Texas on vacation, I was poking around the Half Price Books store there for something different to read.  I picked up the first volume of The Lone Ranger.  And I devoured it all in one sitting.  I remember watching the Lone Ranger tv show in reruns as a kid, but I don't remember too much about it.  I certainly don't remember going deep into his origin, so I don't know how much of this is new and how much of it is canon.  But it's fascinating to me and I love this series so much.  Dynamite publishes a lot of licensed stuff and every time I pick another one up, I just want to read more and more.  Another series I highly recommend.

Lone Ranger Vol 02: Lines Not Crossed
Writer: Brett Matthews
Artist: Sergio Cariello
Art Director: John Cassaday
Dynamite Comics

No comments: