1.08.2017

002 Patsy Walker Aka Hellcat 02: Dont Stop Me-Ow


I'm enjoying the hell (no pun intended) out of this series.  I'm long loved Hellcat and felt that she was always getting the short end of the stick.  I love that Marvel has taken a handful of books are injected a lot of levity into them without making them too cartoonish.  I'm madly in love with some of these books.  They aren't heavy, they make me laugh out loud and they've expertly executed.  While the tone is lighter, there are some serious moments in the book, like dealing with the fallout with She-Hulk from the latest Civil War mini-series.  The art can get just a little too cutesy sometimes, but it still fits the tone of the book perfectly.  I highly recommend this book.

Patsy Walker Aka Hellcat 02:  Dont Stop Me-Ow
Writer: Kate Leth
Artist: Brittney Williams
Marvel Comics

No comments: