1.23.2011

1,200 Miles


I'm just so damn pleased with myself.  I set a goal for myself to go 1,200 miles this year.  It was supposed to be 1,000 miles, but the site I track my training at doesn't have that as a preset goal, but they do have 1,200 miles, so I upgraded my goal.  I thought I was pushing it with 1,000.  The 1,200 mile goal seems just out of reach.  But, the month of January isn't done yet and I've already crossed my goal for the month.  This morning I left myself at the 116.67 mile mark.  And I have another week to add to it.  It's going to make February a little bit easier to handle.  Especially since my gym is moving in February and I don't know how many days it's going to be unavailable.  I'm so damn proud of myself.  I've been saying that a lot more to myself lately and it's about time.  I still have 1,083.33 miles to go, so there's plenty of time for me to fuck this up, but for now, I'm going to revel in my accomplishment.

No comments: