5.05.2007

Running on Empty

It feels like it's been a long day. Got up and worked from 6:30 to 12:30 this morning. The time went pretty quickly, just the way I like it. On the way home, I stopped at the comic shop because it was Free Comic Book Day. Grabbed five or six of the offerings (Lynda Barry Sampler 2007, Digital Webbing Jam 2007, Nexus, Virgin Comics Sampler, Amazing Spider-Man, Absolute Sandman and Fables). The store was total chaos. I've never seen so many people in there at one time before. Got home and Ken wanted to go to the nursery to look at plants, so we went to three places. Then lunch. Then one more place and finally home. I'm tired, but it's too late for a nap today. Early to bed isn't such a bad thing. I had contemplated going in tomorrow, but now I say FUCK THAT!

No comments: