5.04.2007

Mental Health Day

I had such a good day today. Took today off and wasted the whole day, it seems, but in a good way. Sure, I did some errands, took a walk and cleaned a little, but for the most part, I sat on my fat ass playing on the computer and catching up on all my tv shows. The only thing I have left to watch it Shear Genius, but that's only because I forgot to tape it this week. Since it's on Bravo, it'll be on 109 more times this week.

The only thing that would have made this day more perfect than it was would have been a nap. But I decided against that because I want to go in to work tomorrow and if I do that, I need to get up before 6am to get ready. And what's going to pull me through work? Tomorrow is national Free Comic Book Day, so I'm stopping at the comic shop on the way home.

No comments: