5.03.2007

Par-tay!!

Ken's away and I've been enjoying a quiet house for the last few days. He'll be home tomorrow. I wish I could say that I've done fun stuff while he's been gone, but that would be a lie. I've dicked away the time. I did do a little bit of housework and I ran out to buy a new pair of sneakers. My feet have been bothering me and I think it's because I've stepped up my walking and Converse All-Stars aren't the best things to walk in when you need some foot support. Right now I'm burning some Doctor Who episodes to dvd so I can get them off the computer. And I'm watching Ollie eat. I know how to have fun.

I took tomorrow off because I needed a mental health day. No plans whatsoever (except picking Ken up from the airport tomorrow night). Hopefully I can sleep in, but I'm not holding my breath. The four-legged alarm clock will undoubtedly start licking my face at six a.m.

No comments: