5.17.2007

Last Day

Today's my last day of being 40. Should I be sad about getting a year older? Maybe, but I'm not. I had one of the best days I've had in a while. Work was actually fun. Why? Because i work with a bunch of fuck nuts. A couple people don't feel the need to come in on a regular basis. Someone else is so incompetent that it's a wonder she spell her own name. Then there's that person who does no work whatsoever but keeps running around like a chicken with her head cut off going on and on and on and on about how much work she has. I'm sure every office has these people, so I'm probably not saying anything new. But I just really had a great time today trash talking about this one and that one, gossiping about someone else..... Plus I was all hopped up on sugar. That certainly didn't hurt.

No comments: