5.28.2007

JSA

I don't think it's a secret that my favorite comic is Justice Society of America. It has been for quite a while now. Probably since the book first relaunched a few years ago under the title JSA. Near the end of the run of the JSA title, Alex Ross started doing a string of portrait covers of the various members of the team. This series of covers continues in the new book and I'm still loving them. I've searched out all the covers to post. The Wildcat one is the only one I couldn't find a scan of without the logo and other stuff. They're all so damn pretty. I know a lot of people are getting sick of Alex Ross (if you read internet message boards... but everyone on the message boards seem to be pretty sick of everyone and everything anyway), but I don't care. I still think he's an amazing artist.






No comments: