1.10.2012

Sidelined


My knees have been killing me for a few days.  Since Friday, actually.  I hit the gym for an after/pre-going out work workout and overdid it.  What?  Me?  So I've been taking it easy since.  It's killing me because I'm used to activity and this sitting around bullshit is driving me insane.  They still hurt, but they're starting to feel a little better.  I'm hoping by this weekend I'll be ready to use and abuse them again.  Until then, I'm going to sit around feeling flabby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually I do not learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very great post.
Linemaster 3C-30A2-S Clipper Airval Foot Switch, 3-Way Pneumatic, Single Pedal, Momentary, Single Stage, No Guard, Black

Anonymous said...

I precisely wished to thank you very much yet again. I am not sure what I could possibly have taken care of without those suggestions documented by you relating to that topic. It became a challenging crisis in my opinion, however , witnessing your professional approach you solved that made me to cry with gladness. I'm just happy for the help and even pray you recognize what an amazing job that you're doing instructing the mediocre ones by way of your websites. More than likely you have never come across any of us.
Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot