1.24.2012

Dynasty Bitches Back Together!!




My love for the tv show Dynasty is no secret. No secret whatsoever. It was my favorite show back in the 80s and it still ranks way the hell up there. I'm currently watching Season 5 on dvd and loving every minute of it. I'm to the point right now where a very pregnant Krystle fell down the stairs after having a fight with Blake. Newborn baby Krystina survived, but she's facing an uphill battle, including needing a total blood transfusion. Amanda, Alexis' secret daughter, just arrived in town and is trying to find her real father. Claudia is jealous of the relationship she thinks Steven and Bart are having. The show is so damn good.

Anyway, I'm also a huge fan of the current Snickers ad campaign. I love the Betty White commercial and the Aretha/Liza commercial. In Britain, they just release a new ad featuring Joan Collins and Stephanie Beacham. As much as I love Alexis, I love Sable infinitely more. She always had the best lines and her delivery was spot on. I've watched this commercial more times than I can count. Love love love it!

No comments: