7.17.2008

See, I'm Not 100% Poopy

Or else I wouldn't be posting this.

Nicole, whom I love, tagged me and now I have to do this. Normally I just steal shit at random from her blog, but this time I have full permission.

Here's her post about this shit.

Here are the rules….

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.

Here are the six unimportant things about me:

1. After I shave, I tweeze the whiskers I missed with the razor.
2. "Invisible" by Alison Moyet is one of my all time favorite songs. Ever.
3. I've eaten dinner at Fred Hembeck's house.
4. I think everything tastes better when the bread is toasted.
5. I often dream I'm interacting with B-List celebrities or that I'm on different reality shows.
6. I do the grocery shopping.

Now to tag six people (in alphabetical order, no less):

Alex
Holly
Nessa
Phreddy
Sasha
Tony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are right about toasted bread. <3