4.03.2007

Realizations

It dawned on me today that I've been in a bad mood for a few weeks. A seriously bad mood. I'm sure if I asked Ken, he would disagree. He'd tell me I've been in a bad mood for a few years. I'm in a much better mood today and I think it's because I've I know now. Does that make any sense?

So, yeah, today was pretty good. The only thing that would have made it better was my wrists. They've been extra achy today. Not a good thing. At all.

Another thing I realized was I waste a tremendous amount of time doing nothing. The weekend that just passed, for instance, was a bad one. I did NOTHING and while I enjoy doing nothing, this weekend felt extra wasteful. I'm making a resolution to not do this again. I need to do things around the house. God knows there's plenty to do. And I didn't lift a finger to do any of it. I'm entitled to do nothing only if I get something done first. If that makes any sense?

No comments: