4.06.2007

Randomness

The present I bought myself for losing weight arrived in the mail yesterday. My Green Lantern and Shazam t-shirts. I'm so fucking stylish.

Vicki's plane lands at 9:45 tonight. After we pick her up, I'm going to bed. I plan on getting up at 5:30 tomorrow morning to get ready for work. Overtime can be nice as long as I don't think about getting up at 5:30.

Dane, you need to rent Muriel's Wedding.

Even though they all drive me crazy in their individual ways, there is almost no one at work I dislike.

Have you ever read a stranger's blog only because they were hot?

The cats are driving me crazy. This week especially. Maybe they sense springtime in the air and it's driving them crazy, which in turn is driving me crazy.

1 comment:

Dane said...

See, I need to make my blog rounds more often.

I'll try to remember to get that in my queue.