5.13.2011

12 Of 12 (May 2011)

I read about this 12 of 12 thing on another blog I read and wanted to give it a try.  I sat down last night to post my pictures, but blogger was down.  Of course.  Anyway, I've copied the rules from another blog and here they are:

You are new to this? Okay, here is what you need to know ...
1) ALL PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN ON THE 12TH OF EACH MONTH.
2) After you post your pictures onto a webpage of your choice (Livejournal, typepad, MySpace, Flickr, etc...) please post the TIME, LOCATION, and A SMALL COMMENT in the pic.
3) You own the rights to all of your pictures. The idea "12 of 12" is mine (=Chad's!). While credit is not necessary, please don't credit someone else with the idea.
4) The original concept was at least one body part in the picture. That idea was slowly faded away. The important part is that it are 12 pics.
5) When referring to the project, please refer to it as "12 OF 12" - not "12 ON 12."
6) Once completed, please e-mail or post the PERMALINK of the post AND the city and state or city and country of WHERE THE PICTURES WERE TAKEN. (If you are on vacation, it's where the pics were taken.)


6:15am -  I drive past the drive-in on my way to work every morning.  This week's movies are RIO and DIARY OF A WIMPY KID.

6:30am - I drive to the park and ride and take a bus in to work because parking downtown sucks out loud.


 8:00am - The crack whore that sits near me is away from her desk and has chained it off so that no one can enter.  Because she's a crack whore.

11:15 am - My desk.  I've got all sorts of crap that I'm working on.  Whoopie.

 1:00 pm - I need sugar!

3:45 pm - There's a vehicle parked at my bus stop.  They're doing all sorts of road work on the street where my office is, but it's all supposed to be after 5pm. 

3:50 pm - I got new shoes! 

 4:30pm - The exterminator came today to fog the attic for bees.  The cats had to be taken out of the house for an hour.  Ollie took it all in stride.

 4:30 pm - Lucy not so much.  All we did was sit out in the back yard for an hour.  I'm so happy it was beautiful out.

 4:30pm - A tree in my yard.

 4:50 pm - A small wooded area in my back yard.

7:30 pm - I'm sweating my balls off on the elliptical.

2 comments:

wcs said...

She chains her cubicle off? Seriously?

Do you park at the McCarty Ave. lot? I remember it well... from 1980!

Walt said...

Yup. I park in McCarty. It's close to the house and convenient until I get downtown parking sometime after retirement.