3.31.2009

Off The Top Of My Head

I have no clear idea of what to write here. I did for a post yesterday that never happened, though. I got all caught up in doing who knows what online and before I knew it, it was time for I Love Money 2 and then bed.

This morning came extra early this morning and I don't know why. I was in bed early enough and slept what I thought was long enough, but the alarm went off and it felt like I hasn't slept at all. Ken said that I tossed and turned all night long, but I usually remember when I do that. I remember nothing after closing my eyes except for Ollie licking my face in the middle of the night. Tomorrow my plan is to sleep in later than I have been. The system is down at work and we're not sure what time it's coming up tomorrow, so there's no morning overtime. It'll feel weird going in so "late", but I need that kind of weirdness.

I hardly ever do anything after work anymore. I usually just come home, have dinner, play online, watch tv, go to bed. That's a typical night. But we had errands to run, so Ken picked me up and we went to grab something to eat. I thought I was hungrier than I actually was and I still feel like I over did it. We went to Cheesecake Factory and I had a cobb salad. About half way through dinner I started cracking up because I realized that for lunch today, I had a cobb salad, too. You can't go wrong with a cobb, though. Bacon and bleu cheese. Need I say more?

After eating, we went to BJ's to stock up on toilet paper, cat litter and paper towels. Then a trip to the Targets where I got the new Prince cd and a new set of hair clippers. Splurge!

Speaking of lunch, I had a lunch date today with Sean over at Idle Eyes And A Dormy. It's been about two weeks since we had lunch. I feel bad because I was out of it enough that I just sat there and made him do all the talking. He will disagree and say I was a lot of fun, but I could have been chattier. Luckily I'll have a chance to make up for it on Sunday.

For the last two days I've been laughing over the phrase "the trots." My friend Paul mentioned how a co-worker of his called out sick with "the trots" on Monday. She didn't call out sick, she called out sick with "the trots." Classy. But every time I think of "the trots," I start laughing again.

The way I watch American Idol is to wait for it to be almost over and then fast forward through most of it, watching the whole show in about fifteen minutes. I've done this for two seasons. For some reason, Ken forgot this (again) and has been waiting for me so we can go watch it. I told him I wasn't (again) and now he's fucking up my Tuesday tv watching. At around 9, I turn on the Fattest Loser, fast forward through most of it and have it finished by 10. Then I watch Idol and have it done by 10:20. But he just went in and started Idol, 30 minutes late. How very dare he fuck with my trash tv watching. LOL.

I'm kind of scared of this new virus thing that's supposed to hit tomorrow. I don't know if I have it on my computer or not and I don't know exactly what it's going to do if I do have it.

I need to find some time to sit down and catch up on emails and blogs. I know I've been saying this for weeks, but it's getting to the point where I'm about to delete everything and just start fresh. Is that so wrong?

Time to go attempt to salvage my trash tv schedule. Wish me luck.

No comments: