10.13.2007

I Should Have Been In Bed Hours Ago

I kept hemming and hawing about whether I should work overtime today. I didn't really want to do it, but I could use the money. The practical, financial side of my brain won out, so I've been up since 5 this morning. But what was getting me through was the nap I planned on taking this afternoon. Yeah, well I'm still waiting on that nap. Company showed up just prior to when I was going to lay down. By the time she left, it was too late to nap. So instead, I've wasted most of my night playing at Facebook. So there.

Just got an email from my sister. Last time I saw her was about a month ago. First time I'd seen her in a while and she hadn't seen me since I lost most of my weight. Well, I've inspired her and she's started exercising and watching her calories. She's down 10 pounds already. I'm really proud of her. Now if she could motivate to find a job, I'll be prouder.

I hate the autumn. I really do. Today was a perfect example of how I hate it. I got up this morning and the house was freezing. I left for work and it was 40 degrees out. It was cold and windy and I wasn't having it. Now don't get me wrong. I have nothing against the cold. While I prefer the warmer temps, I don't mind the cold. My issue is I don't like the transition from warm to cold. Hate it. Almost every year I end up sick during this change. Can't winter just get here already?






No comments: