10.23.2007

Happy National Mole Day

I'm not quite sure if the Mole we're celebrating today is a potentially cancerous growth, the animal or a spy. I'm sure I could research it, but what fun would that be?

I just went through my photoblog page and added titles to all the pictures as well as tags, so it makes it easy to search and sort out pics there. For instance, if you want to see all the pictures I have of myself or of my cats, it's now easy to do so. Whoopie!!

I'm a little peeved at Facebook right now. I have four Scrabble games going right now, with two of them ready to end, but I'm having trouble connecting to the game. Plus I have a new friend who wants to play me and I can't make it work. Grrrrr...... I should try a different computer. Maybe when I run downstairs to have some dinner I'll try it on the laptop.

No comments: