8.14.2007

Taking Care Of Me

So I've had a sore shoulder blade and neck on and off for the last week and a half. I've been very content to wait it out because I'm sure it'll get better. And the last two days it's been better than it's been. But all day long at work, all I could think about was my friend Todd's friend Mike, who I talked about yesterday. The guy was healthy as an ox, yet something like this could happen without warning. So I called and made an appointment to see my doctor. I go Friday at noon. I really should have done this years ago. Actually, let me correct that. I did try that years ago when I first started having this problem. Unfortunately, my doctor at the time was a little jackass. He told me to stop being a baby and take an aspirin. Is it any wonder why I don't have him as my doctor anymore? So I'm going Friday and hopefully it will be nothing.

No comments: