9.19.2017

128 Green Arrow Vol 3: Emerald Outlaw


Ask me what my favorite Rebirth book is currently and I'll tell you Green Arrow.  This book is fun.  This book is interesting.  The action is great.  Everything about it is very appealing to me.  Ben Percy took a few elements from the Arrow tv show, introduced them, but didn't let them crowd anything else out.  

Ollie (and Team Arrow) are fighting to take down those that took Ollie's fortune and framed his as Seattle's big bad.  It's a really well thought out story and a joy to read.  I read this on the plane from Albany to Baltimore a couple weeks ago.  I was so afraid we were going to land before I could finish it.  Luckily the timing couldn't have been more perfect.

If you were to read only one Rebirth book, this is the one I recommend.

Green Arrow Vol 3: Emerald Outlaw
Writer: Benjamin Percy
Artist: Otto Schmidt, Juan Ferreyra, Eleonora Carlini, Carolos Rodriguez, Gus Vazquez
DC Comics

No comments: