8.05.2011

Quickie

Took today off from work.  I had an appointment at 11 this morning to finish up my root canal.  I'm very pleased with the entire experience.  The whole thing was the best dental experience of my life.  I can't believe that I'm looking forward to my next root canal.  Okay, maybe not "looking forward," but not dreading.  Monday I get my new crown and I'll be set until I can figure out if I have enough dental benefit to do the next tooth now or in January.

I went back to the gym today this afternoon.  I stuck with the bike since my foot has still been bothering me.  It felt so good to sweat my ass off.  Since getting home, my foot has been bothering me, but not to the extreme as it has been.  It's still not good, but it's tolerable.  It really pisses me off that as I'm just finishing up taking care of one part of me that's falling apart, this has to happen.  Some days it feels like I can't catch a break for anything.

Wedding plans are still gelling.  I got very emotional this week when one particular plan was confirmed.  I can be such a big girl sometimes. This Sunday Ken is psyched to be going to a Gay & Lesbian Wedding Expo.  I could care less to go, honestly, but it'll make him happy. 

I mentioned a few posts ago about planting a garden.  It's finally motivated Ken to get cracking.  Last weekend we bought some plants and the other night he finally planted them.  He's learned so much in the past from gardening.  He actually planted them all far enough apart that as they grow, they won't grow over each other.  The bed looks pretty sparse right now, but it'll look great once they start growing.







1 comment:

(F)redddy said...

I thought that too...about my hair follicles being far enough apart and not crowding each other and looking good when they grow in, but I've given up on that pipe-dream.