8.24.2011

Old

I hate getting older. Hate it. For one reason and one reason only. My body continues to betray me. Tomorrow I need to do two things. I need to call the urologist and reschedule my upcoming appointment. I'd forgotten all about it until I found my appointment card and realized the appointment is supposed to be the day before the wedding. Normally not a big deal, but I'll have company at the house and I don't think taking them to the urologist is a good way to entertain. The second thing I need to do is set up an appointment with an orthopedist. Ken saw one he really likes, so I need to get this guy's name and hope he can see me before my fucking foot falls off.

Otherwise, I've had no issues with aging.

1 comment:

(F)redddy said...

I'm totally going to your wiener doctor with you. AND, as a sign it was meant to be, my catchpa phrase is 'balsy'...yeah, we're going.