10.25.2009

Because Stealing Is Easier

I stole the following meme from Kevin and I feel no shame. Stealing is so much easier than thinking. And this is a very fitting meme for me to do. Ken is constantly picking on me for the amount of time I spend tooling around with my iTunes. I spent a good portion of this weekend editing song titles, genres and all sorts of other crap. Yes, I have an addiction and I'm not ashamed to admit it. So without further ado...

How many total songs?
57,043 items in my library. That’s 151.4 days, and 240.51 GB of music.


Sort by song title – first and last…
First: “A” – Barenaked Ladies (Maybe You Should Drive)
Last: “$” – Prince (LOtUSFLOW3R)


Sort by time – shortest and longest…
Shortest: :02, “Bloop” – Hanna-Barbera (Hanna-Barbera's Pic-A-Nic Basket)
Longest: 1:19:57, “Better At Night” – DJ Bravehound (www.bravehound.com)


Sort by Album – first and last…
First: ABBA by ABBA
Last: 99.9 F° by Suzanne Vega


Sort by Artist – first and last…
First: The A's
Last: 999


Top five played songs**
24 - Watching Without Words - Alexander Schultz
23 – Complicated Disaster - Tina Turner
15 – No Guilt - The Waitresses
13 – Harper Valley P.T.A. - Syd Straw
12 – Do I Ever Cross Your Mind - Joan Osborne


Find the following words. How many songs show up?
Sex: 104 items
Death: 47 items
Love: 3647 items
You: 6251 items
Home: 472 items
Boy: 523 items
Girl: 705 items


First five songs that come up on Party Shuffle…
Cruel - The Human League
Sin Sin Sin - Robbie Williams
Engel Der Nacht - Nena
We Had It Right - Nellie McKay & k.d. lang
Secret Garden - Bruce Springsteen

2 comments:

Joe in Philly said...

I may steal this from you!

Diane said...

I just stole this and posted it over on my blog... :)

xo d