2.08.2009

Another Random Post

***Sunday weigh in. I don't think I've nattered on much about them the last couple of weeks. Last Sunday I topped out at 194 again. It was a big weekend of eating, visiting and eating. I expected a number around there. Today, however, I was at 188. Down six pounds, which is huge. The first couple of pounds came off early in the week as my body regulated from the over indulging. The rest came off when I got the stomach bug that's been going around. I almost feel 100% again and my appetite is coming back. Too bad, because there's nothing quite as slimming as a stomach bug.

***I watched an entire dvd from Dynasty's third season last night (4 episodes). I love how craptastic that show is. It's just as good as I remember it being. But things aren't happening in quite the order I remember. For instance, Adam arranged to have Jeff's office at ColbyCo painted (with toxic paint!!!) on one of the episodes I saw. I remember this happening later.

***I'm sick of allowing people to hurt my feelings. No one can hurt my feelings unless I let them and I'm the king of allowing it. If there's one thing I need to work on about myself this year, it's this.

***I've been listening to Devo all weekend and for this I blame Bjorn.

***I used to be a huge fan of awards shows. Couldn't get enough of them. My favorite show was the Grammys, which is on tonight. I've really lost any and all desire to watch them. I don't know how or when this happened, but I've really given up on them. Sure, I'm interested in finding out who won, but watching... Nah. I used to make a whole day out of it, starting with some specials on cable, followed up with the red carpet and finally the awards themselves.

***It made it up into the mid 40s this afternoon. All the ice is finally starting to melt. Yay!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're welcome. I am glad I can be an influnce on you. I am still trying to find out what I want to listen to this week/month.

(F)redddy said...

Once again, I'm sorry.

Congrats on the weight loss Minnie.

Candy said...

You know Walt. I think you're an awesome person. You have a soft heart. I would rather you this way that a cold fish. You're you and that's perfect. I haven't sent you anything in a long time. Hope you have your Amazon up to date. LOL