7.24.2012

I'm pretty beat, I've still got some things to do around the house and I just want to go to bed, but for some reason, I'm writing down random thoughts for no good reason at all.  I don't really have anything to say.  At least not anything worthwhile, which is just like every other blog post I've written in the past.

There's not many things more uplifting and good for the old self esteem than flirting with a boy you think is hot who thinks just the same about you.  Seriously.  My self esteem can always use that.  Not that it's terrible, but still.  I've come to a weird realization recently.  My self esteem isn't nearly as bad as it once was.  I find myself looking in the mirror (a lot, actually) and liking the person I see reflecting back.  That's never really happened before.  I don't know what's changed, but more often than not I see someone handsome in the mirror.  Not always.  I've got days when I need to bag my face cuz it's not pretty, but more and more I see someone I actually like.  And then hearing nice things from someone under no obligation whatsoever only helps.

My hand is doing so much better already.  After two days on the steroid, the hand looks almost completely normal again.  I tried to put my wedding band back on this morning, but it was still just a little bit too tight.  I'll try it again tomorrow and see how that does.  The hand itself is still a little stiff and still a little red, but it looks nothing like it did on Sunday.  I was fearful that it was going to take longer than expected to get back to it's normal state because of how swollen it was.  Luckily, it's nearly it's old self again.

I like Strawberry flavored Crystal Light.  For real.

See.  I really don't have anything to say.  I'm dull.  I'm mundane.  But I like it.


No comments: