9.16.2010

Time

I can't figure out how I'm spending my time.  I don't think I've changed my routines or patterns all that much recently, but I feel like I have even less time than ever before.  I've had stuff I've wanted to post here over the last couple of weeks, but time hasn't allowed much opportunity to do that.  And if I don't jot this stuff down when I'm thinking about it, it's gone.  

I'm kind of annoyed that the new television season has officially started for me.  Last night it began with the first episode of Survivor.  I need to learn to make time for what few shows I want to watch.  I'm still trying to catch up with the shows I dvr'd while I was on vacation last month.  One of the most time consuming shows has been As The World Turns.  I've been watching it for more than 25 years.  I've watched it religiously and I've been away from it over the years.  Knowing it was coming to an end, I have tried to make a point of staying with it to say goodbye to these characters I've spent more than half my life with.  The show ends on Friday of this week and I'm caught up to about two weeks ago.  Once that's out of the way, I should be able to catch up on Top Chef then I'm mostly caught up on stuff.  

As for the new tv season, I'm watching Survivor, Modern Family, Top Chef Just Desserts, Project Runway, Amazing Race and that's about it.  I set the dvr for the Apprentice, but I don't know if I can do it.  I haven't heard enough about anything new that's starting to want to tune in.  Is there something I should be watching?

God, this post was really half-assed, wasn't it?

No comments: