6.24.2010

Almost

The painters didn't finish up today, but they promise they'll be done tomorrow.  Leaving me in charge of watching them this week has caused a whole lot of stress and tension.  Ken and I have differing opinions on the work they're doing and even though he isn't, it feels like he's taking some of it out on me.  I hate confrontation more than anything in the world, so it's put me in a funk.  Today I was in an awful mood all day long.  I was even contemplating skipping picking up my new iPhone tonight, that's the kind of foul mood I was in.  But ultimately I decided I needed to get the hell out of Dodge and went and got it anyway.  I haven't really played with it yet.  I won't until tomorrow.  Right now I'm syncing it with iTunes, moving over everything from the old phone.  

Ken's staying home tomorrow with the painters and that's a huge load off my shoulders.  I'm sure he's going to be annoyed by something, but at least he can be annoyed first hand.

I'm going to bed.

No comments: