10.19.2008

Sunday Quickie

I've spent the weekend avoiding people. I just didn't want to socialize, in person or online. It felt really good just getting caught up in myself. That, and falling asleep in a chair this afternoon. That was great. Uncomfortable as hell, but great to nap for no good reason.

I didn't give a weigh in update last Sunday. I was 193. But this week I had a great weigh in. I'm almost back to where I want to be. I was 191 this morning. It's taken me five weeks to lose the vacation weight. I was this weight the day I left for vacation. So to celebrate, I had probably not the best choice for lunch, but fuck it. I had a nice, tasty bacon cheeseburger with fries. And spinach and artichoke dip for an appetizer. All the progress I made last week I shot away today. Oh well. I have all week to get myself back on track and balance today out.

Sunday night tv is pissing me off. The Amazing Race was supposed to start a half hour ago. It's still not on because the fucking football game ran over (AGAIN.) Bah. Now I have to decide whether or not to watch that or Charm School first. Decisions, decisions.

That's all for today. I'll try to be better this week about posting shit. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO NIGGERS & JEWS OTHER VERMINS !
Services:
Sex In Different Positions, Oral without condom, Kissing with tongue, Cum on body, 69 Position,A-level, Erotic massage, Masturbation & Striptease, Pierced cunt.
Rates:
1 Hour 300 $
2 Hours 450 $
3 Hours 600 $
4 Hours 750 $
10 Hours 1200 $
24 Hours 1600 $
48 Hours 3000 $
Send me $ 20 US + SASE and you will receive an hand-me-down panty from me.
I am dead serious.
Juliana Hatfield
22 Bigelow Street #2A, Cambridge, MA 02139