10.29.2008

Snowfall Totals

So, yesterday afternoon when I left work, the snow had started. It was mixed with rain and didn't accumulate to anything. But overnight, the brunt of the storm was supposed to hit anyway. And it did. I'm sure. Somewhere. Here? No, not so much. We might have had flurries or something, but by the time I got up this morning, whatever might have fallen was gone. This was another instance when the weathermen, bored as they can get, blow everything out of proportion. The big, record setting storm we were supposed to have never happened. *sigh*

So today at work, I chose another fucknut and had an afternoon with her. I haven't listened to Grace Jones in a thousand years. So I dedicated a few hours of listening time to her. The woman is nuts. All the way nuts.





2 comments:

MattyMalone said...

It hit...just not Albany. 10 inches, and that's not AOL inches. Meh. I love snow, but REALLY? So do you want me to send you some?

Nessa said...

I have the Pee-wee's Playhouse Christmas special on DVD that Grace is on! I watch it every year! Batshit crazy!